Tanzania Self Drive Tours
Are you looking for a Self drive Tours in Africa?
Tanzania offers you a perfect place for your first self drive tours adventure in Africa since it has all the features that make up a truly great and the best self-drive safari tours destination in the continent. Stunning landscapes, extraordinary wildlife and fantastic accommodation will add values to your self drive Tours in Tanzania. The country game reserves with no doubt are the leading in the continent. Self drive safari Tours in Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire National Park will bring you life time memory. Be the one to spot the wildebeest Migration and the big five without a driver guide. All the self-drive tours in northern Tanzania tourist circuits starts up and ends up in Arusha. This can be the perfect place to relax and organize your equipment either at the beginning or end of your journey. For splendid flora it is hard to ignore a visit to Ngorongoro Crater where you can spot the BIVE FIVE within a single day. Proceed to Serengeti plains on self-drive will give you a to witness the world largest and only remaining migration of the animals. Spot predators stalking their prey, chase and kill is not rare.
The Requirements For Self Drive Tours in Tanzania
In order to be able to drive in Tanzania you have to fulfill the following requirements
- A valid International driving License
- Be at age between 22-65 years old (21 years and above 65 years of age will require special agreement due to National Insurance policy)
- Must show the Traveling document and valid passport.
Rates for Self Drive Tours in Tanzania
For safari vehicle to northern Tanzania park the charge per day is US $ 200 for unlimited kilometers. If you hire a vehicle to go somewhere but not on safari the charge shall be $180: per day for 120 km all exceeding Kilometers will be charged $0.75 per kilometer
Northern Tanzania Self Drive Tour Destinations Map
Northern Tanzania Self Drive Tour Destinations
Northern Tanzania safari circuit is ideal place for self drive tours as its parks are closely located to each other which makes it possible to visit all within a single trip. In addition to that these parks have of abundant wildlife and beautiful landscapes that is why we highly recommend it as the best spot to start your first self drive tours in Africa. All the parks are accessed by roads through out the year.
In order to be able to plan for your self drive tours in Tanzania we therefore provide you with this comprehensive details about the distance from airports to the major towns and the national parks.
Self Drive Tours Distance Chart
Why Self Drive Tours With Us?
We offer adventure self drive tours to all northern Tanzania national parks and into other tourist attraction destinations found in the area. All our vehicles are well maintained, good quality and strong enough to conquer the rough African roads for the maximum comfort during your self drive tours in Tanzania.
- Our Vehicle are always serviced before the departures
- All the vehicles are covered with Comprehensive insurance
- Rescue is available in case of brake down
- Vehicle can be delivered anywhere within northern Safari Circuit Tanzania
- A long time experience in Self drive safari tours Rental in Tanzania
- Our team has sufficient knowledge and experience about all the safari destinations attractions of the country
- To become the leading self drive safari Tours company in Tanzania
- To always offer the best and highest quality self drive safari tour services in the region.
Our Fleets For Self Drive Safari Tours
Ordinary Safari Vehicle
An ordinary 4WD safari vehicle with photographic pop up roof for wildlife viewing. This vehicle is suitable for a small group of people range from 2 to 6 individuals.
Extended Safari Vehicle
An extended 4WD Land cruiser hardtop with pop up roof for a photographic safaris. This vehicle is suitable for a self drive tour for small group with 2 to 8 people.