Tanzania Self Drive Tours
Are you looking for a Self drive Tours in Africa?
The Requirements For Self Drive Tours in Tanzania
- A valid International driving Licence
- Be at age between 22-65 years old (21 years and above 65 years of age will require special agreement due to National Insurance policy)
- Must show the Traveling document and valid passport.
Rates for Self Drive Tours in Tanzania
Northern Tanzania Self Drive Tour Destinations Map
Northern Tanzania Tour Destinations
Northern Tanzania safari circuit is ideal place for self drive tours as its parks are closely located to each other which makes it possible to visit all within a single trip.
The circuit offers one of the best African classical safari experience, with abundant wildlife and beautiful landscapes. It is renowned for offering the best and brilliant game viewing in all of Africa. Due to that fact we highly recommend it as the best spot to start your first self drive tours in Africa. All the parks are accessed by roads through out the year.
In order to be able to plan for your self drive tours in Tanzania we provide you with this comprehensive details about the distance from airports to the major towns and the national parks.
Destinations Distance Chart
Why Self Drive Tours With Us?
We offer adventure self drive tours to all northern Tanzania national parks and into other tourist attraction destinations found in the area. All our vehicles are well maintained, good quality and strong enough to conquer the rough African roads for the maximum comfort during your self drive tours in Tanzania.
- Our Vehicle are always serviced before the departures
- All the vehicles are covered with Comprehsive insurence
- Rescue is available incase of brake down
- Vehicle can be delivered anywhere within northern Safari Circuit Tanzania
- A long time experience in Self drive tours Rental in Tanzania
- Our team has sufficient knowledge and experience about all the safari destinations attractions of the country
- To become the leading self drive Tours company in Tanzania
- To always offer the best and highest quality self drive tour services in the region.
Our Fleets For Self Drive Tours
Ordinary Safari Vehicle
An ordinary 4WD safari vehicle with photographic pop up roof for wildlife viewing. This vehicle is suitable for a small group of people range from 2 to 6 individuals.
Extended Safari Vehicle
An extended 4WD Land cruiser hardtop with pop up roof for a photographic safaris. This vehicle is suitable for a self drive tour for small group with 2 to 8 people.